Key features and details
- APC Rat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAPC Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119]
See all Ly76 primary antibodies
DescriptionAPC Rat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation: Mouse fetal liver cells.
- Mouse erythroid cells from early proerythroblast to mature erythrocyte stages. Mouse splenocytes and bone marrow cell suspensions.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- CF405M Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab236568)
- PerCP Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab236574)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab253069)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab253078)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab91113)
- PE Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab93586)
- FITC Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab93587)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab95823)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93582 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceLy76 is a glycophorin A-associated protein. It is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not BFU-E or CFU-E.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- Entrez Gene: 104231 Mouse
- Ly 76 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 76 antibody
- TER 119 antibody
- TER119 antibody
ab93582 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.