Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to APC2
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-APC2 antibody
See all APC2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to APC2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human APC2 (internal sequence) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
Database link: O95996
- Human Brain Cortex and Small Intestine tissues; HeLa cell lysate.
This product was previously labelled as Adenomatous polyposis coli protein 2
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113370 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 244 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionPromotes rapid degradation of CTNNB1 and may function as a tumor suppressor. May function in Wnt signaling.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed (at protein level). Specifically expressed in the CNS.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) family.
Contains 6 ARM repeats.
Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Golgi apparatus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm, perinuclear region. Associated with actin filaments (PubMed:11691822). Associated with microtubule network (PubMed:10644998, PubMed:11691822).
- Information by UniProt
- Adenomatous polyposis coli protein 2 antibody
- Adenomatous polyposis coli protein-like antibody
- APC-like antibody
ab113370, at 5 µg/ml, staining APC2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Brain cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab113370, at 5 µg/ml, staining APC2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Lane 1 : Anti-APC2 antibody (ab113370) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-APC2 antibody (ab113370) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size: 244 kDa
ab113370 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Rashid F et al. Induction of miR-3648 Upon ER Stress and Its Regulatory Role in Cell Proliferation. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28661420
- Najafi H et al. Alternative splicing of the OCC-1 gene generates three splice variants and a novel exonic microRNA, which regulate the Wnt signaling pathway. RNA 23:70-85 (2017). PubMed: 27986894
- Hebert AM et al. Merlin/ERM proteins establish cortical asymmetry and centrosome position. Genes Dev 26:2709-23 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23249734