Publishing research using ab77003? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab77003 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Huang L et al. Autophagy regulates glucose-mediated root meristem activity by modulating ROS production in Arabidopsis. Autophagy 15:407-422 (2019). PubMed: 30208757
- Young PG et al. A facile forward-genetic screen for Arabidopsis autophagy mutants reveals twenty-one loss-of-function mutations disrupting six ATG genes. Autophagy 15:941-959 (2019). PubMed: 30734619
- Zhao L et al. Autophagy contributes to sulfonylurea herbicide tolerance via GCN2-independent regulation of amino acid homeostasis. Autophagy 14:702-714 (2018). PubMed: 29377765
- Zhu T et al. Mitochondrial alternative oxidase-dependent autophagy involved in ethylene-mediated drought tolerance in Solanum lycopersicum. Plant Biotechnol J 16:2063-2076 (2018). PubMed: 29729068
- Qi H et al. TRAF Family Proteins Regulate Autophagy Dynamics by Modulating AUTOPHAGY PROTEIN6 Stability in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 29:890-911 (2017). PubMed: 28351989
- Sutipatanasomboon A et al. Disruption of the plant-specific CFS1 gene impairs autophagosome turnover and triggers EDS1-dependent cell death. Sci Rep 7:8677 (2017). PubMed: 28819237
- Chen L et al. Autophagy contributes to regulation of the hypoxia response during submergence in Arabidopsis thaliana. Autophagy 11:2233-46 (2015). PubMed: 26566261
- Wang Y et al. Tomato HsfA1a plays a critical role in plant drought tolerance by activating ATG genes and inducing autophagy. Autophagy 11:2033-2047 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26649940
- Zhao L et al. Tribenuron-Methyl Induces Male Sterility through Anther-Specific Inhibition of Acetolactate Synthase Leading to Autophagic Cell Death. Mol Plant 8:1710-24 (2015). PubMed: 26362932
- Yoshimoto K et al. Organ-specific quality control of plant peroxisomes is mediated by autophagy. J Cell Sci 127:1161-8 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 24463818
- Derrien B et al. Degradation of the antiviral component ARGONAUTE1 by the autophagy pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:15942-6 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23019378
- Chung T et al. The ATG Autophagic Conjugation System in Maize: ATG Transcripts and Abundance of the ATG8-Lipid Adduct Are Regulated by Development and Nutrient Availability. Plant Physiol 149:220-34 (2009). PubMed: 18790996