Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to APG8A/ATG8A
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-APG8A/ATG8A antibody
See all APG8A/ATG8A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to APG8A/ATG8A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to APG8A/ATG8A.
This product was previously labelled as APG8A
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituents: 2.42% Tris, 1.5% Glycine
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified over AFFI-GEL 10 beads bounds with rATG8 protein.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77003 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
RelevanceAPG8A is involved in cytoplasm to vacuole transport (Cvt) vesicles and autophagosomes formation. It may mediate the delivery of the vesicles and autophagosomes to the vacuole via the microtubule cytoskeleton.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle › cvt vesicle membrane; Lipid-anchor. Cytoplasmic vesicle › autophagosome membrane; Lipid-anchor. Vacuole membrane; Lipid-anchor. Note= Membrane-associated through a lipid anchor.
- APG8A (autophagy 8A) antibody
- AT4G21980 antibody
- ATG8 antibody
ab77003 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Huang L et al. Autophagy regulates glucose-mediated root meristem activity by modulating ROS production in Arabidopsis. Autophagy 15:407-422 (2019). PubMed: 30208757
- Young PG et al. A facile forward-genetic screen for Arabidopsis autophagy mutants reveals twenty-one loss-of-function mutations disrupting six ATG genes. Autophagy 15:941-959 (2019). PubMed: 30734619
- Wang P et al. Plant AtEH/Pan1 proteins drive autophagosome formation at ER-PM contact sites with actin and endocytic machinery. Nat Commun 10:5132 (2019). PubMed: 31723129
- Cortez-Sánchez JL et al. Activity and expression of Candida glabrata vacuolar proteases in autophagy-like conditions. FEMS Yeast Res 18:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29385574
- Zhao L et al. Autophagy contributes to sulfonylurea herbicide tolerance via GCN2-independent regulation of amino acid homeostasis. Autophagy 14:702-714 (2018). PubMed: 29377765