Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to APG8A/ATG8A
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana, Corn
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-APG8A/ATG8A antibody
See all APG8A/ATG8A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to APG8A/ATG8A
Species reactivityReacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana, Corn
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to APG8A/ATG8A.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituents: 2.42% Tris, 1.5% Glycine
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified over AFFI-GEL 10 beads bounds with rATG8 protein.
RelevanceAPG8A is involved in cytoplasm to vacuole transport (Cvt) vesicles and autophagosomes formation. It may mediate the delivery of the vesicles and autophagosomes to the vacuole via the microtubule cytoskeleton.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle › cvt vesicle membrane; Lipid-anchor. Cytoplasmic vesicle › autophagosome membrane; Lipid-anchor. Vacuole membrane; Lipid-anchor. Note= Membrane-associated through a lipid anchor.
- APG8A (autophagy 8A) antibody
- AT4G21980 antibody
- ATG8 antibody
ab77003 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Qi H et al. Arabidopsis SINAT Proteins Control Autophagy by Mediating Ubiquitylation and Degradation of ATG13. Plant Cell 32:263-284 (2020). PubMed: 31732704
- Zienkiewicz A et al. The Microalga Nannochloropsis during Transition from Quiescence to Autotrophy in Response to Nitrogen Availability. Plant Physiol 182:819-839 (2020). PubMed: 31740503
- Kuo EY et al. High Light-Induced Nitric Oxide Production Induces Autophagy and Cell Death in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Front Plant Sci 11:772 (2020). PubMed: 32587598
- Yuan LB et al. The Anaerobic Product Ethanol Promotes Autophagy-Dependent Submergence Tolerance in Arabidopsis. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33028029
- Wang Y et al. BZR1 Mediates Brassinosteroid-Induced Autophagy and Nitrogen Starvation in Tomato. Plant Physiol 179:671-685 (2019). PubMed: 30482787