Key features and details
- DNA polymerase α, δ and ε inhibitor
- CAS Number: 38966-21-1
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 25 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Phoma sp.
Product nameAphidicolin, DNA polymerase alpha, delta and epsilon inhibitor
DescriptionDNA polymerase α, δ and ε inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 25 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab142400 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang H et al. Synergistic lethality between PARP-trapping and alantolactone-induced oxidative DNA damage in homologous recombination-proficient cancer cells. Oncogene 39:2905-2920 (2020). PubMed: 32029902
- Hu X et al. Region-Restrict Astrocytes Exhibit Heterogeneous Susceptibility to Neuronal Reprogramming. Stem Cell Reports 12:290-304 (2019). PubMed: 30713039
- Luo X et al. SUN1 Regulates HIV-1 Nuclear Import in a Manner Dependent on the Interaction between the Viral Capsid and Cellular Cyclophilin A. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29643244
- Teng Y et al. ROS-induced R loops trigger a transcription-coupled but BRCA1/2-independent homologous recombination pathway through CSB. Nat Commun 9:4115 (2018). PubMed: 30297739
- Xu Y et al. 53BP1 and BRCA1 control pathway choice for stalled replication restart. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29106372