Product nameAnti-Apo-H antibody [EPR2898(2)]
See all Apo-H primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2898(2)] to Apo-H
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Apo-H aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal liver, Human plasma, human fetal kidney, and HDL lysates, HepG2 cells
Previously labelled as Apolipoprotein H.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108348 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionBinds to various kinds of negatively charged substances such as heparin, phospholipids, and dextran sulfate. May prevent activation of the intrinsic blood coagulation cascade by binding to phospholipids on the surface of damaged cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated. PubMed:6587378 also reports glycosylation on 'Asn-188' for their allele.
- Information by UniProt
- Activated protein C binding protein antibody
- Activated protein C-binding protein antibody
- Anticardiolipin cofactor antibody
Immunofluorescent staining of HepG2 cells using ab108348 at a dilution of 1/100.
All lanes : Anti-Apo-H antibody [EPR2898(2)] (ab108348) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 4 : HDL lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Sá E Cunha C et al. Plasmodium berghei EXP-1 interacts with host Apolipoprotein H duringPlasmodiumliver-stage development. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E1138-E1147 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28137845) »
- Yao Y et al. Screening and identification of potential predictive biomarkers for Down's syndrome from second trimester maternal serum. Expert Rev Proteomics 12:97-107 (2015). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 25434962) »