Publishing research using ab17278? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17278 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Amjadi F et al. Apolipoprotein A1 as a novel anti-implantation biomarker in polycystic ovary syndrome: A case-control study. J Res Med Sci 20:1039-45 (2015). WB, IHC . PubMed: 26941806
- Johnson LA et al. Diabetic atherosclerosis in APOE*4 mice: synergy between lipoprotein metabolism and vascular inflammation. J Lipid Res 54:386-96 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23204275
- Yvan-Charvet L et al. Cholesterol efflux potential and antiinflammatory properties of high-density lipoprotein after treatment with niacin or anacetrapib. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 30:1430-8 (2010). PubMed: 20448206
- Yvan-Charvet L et al. Inhibition of cholesteryl ester transfer protein by torcetrapib modestly increases macrophage cholesterol efflux to HDL. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:1132-8 (2007). PubMed: 17322101
- Matsuura F et al. HDL from CETP-deficient subjects shows enhanced ability to promote cholesterol efflux from macrophages in an apoE- and ABCG1-dependent pathway. J Clin Invest 116:1435-42 (2006). PubMed: 16670775