Publishing research using ab185132? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab185132 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Lukkahatai N et al. Proteomic Serum Profile of Fatigued Men Receiving Localized External Beam Radiation Therapy for Non-Metastatic Prostate Cancer. J Pain Symptom Manage N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23916682
- Nguyen SD et al. Spontaneous remodeling of HDL particles at acidic pH enhances their capacity to induce cholesterol efflux from human macrophage foam cells. J Lipid Res 53:2115-25 (2012). PubMed: 22855736
- Meriwether D et al. Enhancement by LDL of transfer of L-4F and oxidized lipids to HDL in C57BL/6J mice and human plasma. J Lipid Res 52:1795-809 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21804067
- Yan N et al. Sphingomyelin synthase overexpression increases cholesterol accumulation and decreases cholesterol secretion in liver cells. Lipids Health Dis 10:46 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21418611
- Park KH & Cho KH High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) From Elderly and Reconstituted HDL Containing Glycated Apolipoproteins A-I Share Proatherosclerotic and Prosenescent Properties With Increased Cholesterol Influx. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci : (2011). WB . PubMed: 21415260
- Park KH et al. Senescence-related truncation and multimerization of apolipoprotein A-I in high-density lipoprotein with an elevated level of advanced glycated end products and cholesteryl ester transfer activity. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 65:600-10 (2010). WB, Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 20421239