Publishing research using ab7620? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7620 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Minghui Z et al. Analysis of Differentially Expressed Proteins Involved in Autoimmune Cirrhosis and Normal Serum by iTRAQ Proteomics. Proteomics Clin Appl N/A:e1700153 (2018). PubMed: 29999587
- Fan J et al. Identification of a Chrysanthemic Ester as an Apolipoprotein E Inducer in Astrocytes. PLoS One 11:e0162384 (2016). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 27598782
- Ogundele OM et al. Age-dependent alterations to paraventricular nucleus insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor as a possible link between sympathoexcitation and inflammation. J Neurochem N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27626839
- Henstridge CM et al. Erratum to: Post-mortem brain analyses of the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936: extending lifetime cognitive and brain phenotyping to the level of the synapse. Acta Neuropathol Commun 3:83 (2015). PubMed: 26651483
- Flood-Nichols SK et al. Aberrant Glycosylation of Plasma Proteins in Severe Preeclampsia Promotes Monocyte Adhesion. Reprod Sci N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 23757314
- Fan J et al. Hormonal modulators of glial ABCA1 and apoE levels. J Lipid Res 54:3139-50 (2013). PubMed: 23999864
- Jammart B et al. Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL)-producing and hepatitis C virus-replicating HepG2 cells secrete no more lipoviroparticles than VLDL-deficient Huh7.5 cells. J Virol 87:5065-80 (2013). PubMed: 23427158
- Didangelos A et al. Novel Role of ADAMTS-5 Protein in Proteoglycan Turnover and Lipoprotein Retention in Atherosclerosis. J Biol Chem 287:19341-5 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22493487
- Ndongo-Thiam N et al. Long-term propagation of serum hepatitis C virus (HCV) with production of enveloped HCV particles in human HepaRG hepatocytes. Hepatology 54:406-17 (2011). PubMed: 21520209
- Brown MG et al. Dramatic caspase-dependent apoptosis in antibody-enhanced dengue virus infection of human mast cells. J Leukoc Biol 85:71-80 (2009). PubMed: 18809735
- Atkinson KR et al. An altered pattern of circulating apolipoprotein E3 isoforms is implicated in preeclampsia. J Lipid Res : (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18725658