Publishing research using ab1907? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1907 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Main BS et al. Apolipoprotein E4 impairs spontaneous blood brain barrier repair following traumatic brain injury. Mol Neurodegener 13:17 (2018). PubMed: 29618365
- Hondius DC et al. Proteomics analysis identifies new markers associated with capillary cerebral amyloid angiopathy in Alzheimer's disease. Acta Neuropathol Commun 6:46 (2018). PubMed: 29860944
- Pang J et al. Potential implications of Apolipoprotein E in early brain injury after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage: Involvement in the modulation of blood-brain barrier integrity. Oncotarget 7:56030-56044 (2016). PubMed: 27463015
- Richens JL et al. Practical detection of a definitive biomarker panel for Alzheimer's disease; comparisons between matched plasma and cerebrospinal fluid. Int J Mol Epidemiol Genet 5:53-70 (2014). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 24959311
- Raha AA et al. The systemic iron-regulatory proteins hepcidin and ferroportin are reduced in the brain in Alzheimer's disease. Acta Neuropathol Commun 1:55 (2013). PubMed: 24252754
- Jammart B et al. Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL)-producing and hepatitis C virus-replicating HepG2 cells secrete no more lipoviroparticles than VLDL-deficient Huh7.5 cells. J Virol 87:5065-80 (2013). PubMed: 23427158
- Niculescu LS et al. Apolipoprotein A-I stimulates cholesteryl ester transfer protein and apolipoprotein E secretion from lipid-loaded macrophages; the role of NF-?B and PKA signaling pathways. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 415:497-502 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22056562