Publishing research using ab183597? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab183597 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lee JG et al. Knockout rat models mimicking human atherosclerosis created by Cpf1-mediated gene targeting. Sci Rep 9:2628 (2019). PubMed: 30796231
- Yin C et al. ApoE attenuates unresolvable inflammation by complex formation with activated C1q. Nat Med 25:496-506 (2019). PubMed: 30692699
- Alterman JF et al. A divalent siRNA chemical scaffold for potent and sustained modulation of gene expression throughout the central nervous system. Nat Biotechnol 37:884-894 (2019). PubMed: 31375812
- Ly H et al. Brain microvascular injury and white matter disease provoked by diabetes-associated hyperamylinemia. Ann Neurol 82:208-222 (2017). PubMed: 28696548
- Zollo A et al. Sortilin-Related Receptor Expression in Human Neural Stem Cells Derived from Alzheimer's Disease Patients Carrying the APOE Epsilon 4 Allele. Neural Plast 2017:1892612 (2017). IP . PubMed: 28634550