Publishing research using ab136812? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab136812 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Jin J et al. Inhibition of high mobility group box 1 (HMGB1) attenuates podocyte apoptosis and epithelial-mesenchymal transition by regulating autophagy flux. J Diabetes N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30864227
- Lübbehüsen C et al. Characterization of Three Novel H3F3A-mutated Giant Cell Tumor Cell Lines and Targeting of Their Wee1 Pathway. Sci Rep 9:6458 (2019). PubMed: 31015476
- Guerrero EN et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-associated TDP-43 mutation Q331K prevents nuclear translocation of XRCC4-DNA ligase 4 complex and is linked to genome damage-mediated neuronal apoptosis. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31067307
- Deben C et al. Hypoxia-Induced Cisplatin Resistance in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells Is Mediated by HIF-1a and Mutant p53 and Can Be Overcome by Induction of Oxidative Stress. Cancers (Basel) 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29690507
- Bhuyan DJ et al. Eucalyptus microcorys leaf extract derived HPLC-fraction reduces the viability of MIA PaCa-2 cells by inducing apoptosis and arresting cell cycle. Biomed Pharmacother 105:449-460 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29879629
- Tian L et al. Siamese crocodile bile induces apoptosis in NCI-H1299 human non-small cell lung cancer cells via a mitochondria-mediated intrinsic pathway and inhibits tumorigenesis. Mol Med Rep 15:1727-1737 (2017). PubMed: 28259903
- Wilson R et al. MicroRNA regulation of endothelial TREX1 reprograms the tumour microenvironment. Nat Commun 7:13597 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27886180
- Luan Z et al. Rocaglamide overcomes tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand resistance in hepatocellular carcinoma cells by attenuating the inhibition of caspase-8 through cellular FLICE-like-inhibitory protein downregulation. Mol Med Rep 11:203-11 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25333816
- Datta A et al. Novel pathophysiological markers are revealed by iTRAQ-based quantitative clinical proteomics approach in vascular dementia. J Proteomics 99:54-67 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24448401