Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Aquaporin 9/AQP-9
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Aquaporin 9/AQP-9 antibody
See all Aquaporin 9/AQP-9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Aquaporin 9/AQP-9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Aquaporin 9/AQP-9 (N terminal).
Previously labelled as Aquaporin 9.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200ul distilled sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.184% Tris glycine
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
FunctionForms a channel with a broad specificity. Mediates passage of a wide variety of non-charged solutes including carbamides, polyols, purines, and pyrimidines in a phloretin- and mercury-sensitive manner, whereas amino acids, cyclic sugars, Na(+), K(+), Cl(-), and deprotonated monocarboxylates are excluded. Also permeable to urea and glycerol.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in peripheral leukocytes. Also expressed in liver, lung, and spleen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIP/aquaporin (TC 1.A.8) family.
DomainAquaporins contain two tandem repeats each containing three membrane-spanning domains and a pore-forming loop with the signature motif Asn-Pro-Ala (NPA).
- Information by UniProt
- AQP 9 antibody
- AQP-9 antibody
- Aqp9 antibody
ab84828 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Xu WH et al. Prognostic implications of Aquaporin 9 expression in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. J Transl Med 17:363 (2019). PubMed: 31703694
- Tran TL et al. Altered aquaporin expression in glaucoma eyes. APMIS 122:772-80 (2014). PubMed: 24479869
- Tran TL et al. Aquaporins 6-12 in the human eye. Acta Ophthalmol 91:557-63 (2013). PubMed: 22974000
- Degerman E et al. Identification of new signaling components in the sensory epithelium of human saccule. Front Neurol 2:48 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21886636