Product nameAnti-ARID5A antibody
See all ARID5A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARID5A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
- 721_B cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81207 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
RelevanceARID5A is a member of the ARID protein family, that have diverse functions but all appear to play important roles in development, tissue-specific gene expression, and regulation of cell growth.
- ARID domain containing protein 5A antibody
- ARID-containing protein 5A antibody
- AT rich interactive domain 5A antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Cai M et al. Profiling the Gene Expression and DNA Methylation in the Mouse Brain after Ischemic Preconditioning. Neuroscience 406:249-261 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30902679) »
- Sayyad Z et al. 661W is a retinal ganglion precursor-like cell line in which glaucoma-associated optineurin mutants induce cell death selectively. Sci Rep 7:16855 (2017). WB, ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 29203899) »