Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to ARIH1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Recommended for use at 0.2-1.0µg/ml.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal working dilutions / concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionMight act as an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase, or as part of the E3 complex, which accepts ubiquitin from specific E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes, such as UBE2L3/UBCM4, and then transfers it to substrates.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RBR family. Ariadne subfamily.
Contains 1 IBR-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 RING-type zinc fingers.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mainly cytoplasmic.
- Information by UniProt
- ARI 1 antibody
- ARI antibody
- ARI-1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ARIH1 antibody (ab3891) at 1/1500 dilution
Lanes 1-2 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Lane 3 : Partially purified NIH3T3 protein mixture at 10 µg
All lanes : Alkaline Phosphatase-conjugated anti-goat IgG polyclonal at 1/15000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 65 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 45 kDa (possible non-specific binding), 50 kDa (possible non-specific binding)
Exposure time: 15 minutes
Lanes 1 and 2 - 12% SDS-PAGE.
Lane 3 - 4-15% SDS-PAGE.
Lanes 1 and 3 - developed with colorimetric substrate.
Lane 2 - developed with ECF+.
ab3891 staining (0.5
µg/ml) of U937 lysate (RIPA buffer, 30 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence. ab3891 staining (0.5µg/ml) of U937 lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab3891 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Tan KL et al. Ari-1 Regulates Myonuclear Organization Together with Parkin and Is Associated with Aortic Aneurysms. Dev Cell 45:226-244.e8 (2018). PubMed: 29689197
- Polajnar M et al. Expanding the host cell ubiquitylation machinery targeting cytosolic Salmonella. EMBO Rep 18:1572-1585 (2017). PubMed: 28784601
- Scott DC et al. Two Distinct Types of E3 Ligases Work in Unison to Regulate Substrate Ubiquitylation. Cell 166:1198-1214.e24 (2016). PubMed: 27565346
- Wong ES et al. Relative sensitivity of parkin and other cysteine-containing enzymes to stress-induced solubility alterations. J Biol Chem 282:12310-8 (2007). PubMed: 17329252
- LaVoie MJ et al. The effects of oxidative stress on parkin and other E3 ligases. J Neurochem 103:2354-68 (2007). PubMed: 17883392