Product nameAnti-ARL13B antibody
See all ARL13B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARL13B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal sequence amino acids 251-300 (VEPLNIDDCA PESPTPPPPP PPVGWGTPKV TRLPKLEPLG ETHHNDFYRK) of Human ARL13B (NP_659433).
- 721_B cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21935430|
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ARL13B are the cause of Joubert syndrome type 8 (JBTS8) [MIM:612291]. JBTS is an autosomal recessive disorder presenting with cerebellar ataxia, oculomotor apraxia, hypotonia, neonatal breathing abnormalities and psychomotor delay. Neuroradiologically, it is characterized by cerebellar vermis hypoplasia/aplasia, thickened and reoriented superior cerebellar peduncles, and an abnormally large interpeduncular fossa, giving the appearance of a molar tooth on transaxial slices (molar tooth sign). Additional variable features include retinal dystrophy and renal disease.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosylation factor like 13B antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like 2 like 1 antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 13B antibody
Anti-ARL13B antibody (ab83879) at 1 µg/ml (HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG ) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
5% skim milk / PBS buffer at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Observed band size: 40 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Gel concentration: 12%
This product has been referenced in:
- Hong SR et al. Spatiotemporal manipulation of ciliary glutamylation reveals its roles in intraciliary trafficking and Hedgehog signaling. Nat Commun 9:1732 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29712905) »
- Felemban M et al. Extracellular matrix component expression in human pluripotent stem cell-derived retinal organoids recapitulates retinogenesis in vivo and reveals an important role for IMPG1 and CD44 in the development of photoreceptors and interphotoreceptor matrix. Acta Biomater 74:207-221 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29777959) »