Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [FMS96] to Arp2
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Arp2 antibody [FMS96]
See all Arp2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FMS96] to Arp2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Arp2.
Database link: P61160
- WB: C2C12 whole cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49674 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionFunctions as ATP-binding component of the Arp2/3 complex which is involved in regulation of actin polymerization and together with an activating nucleation-promoting factor (NPF) mediates the formation of branched actin networks. Seems to contact the pointed end of the daughter actin filament.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family. ARP2 subfamily.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection.
- Information by UniProt
- Actin like protein 2 antibody
- Actin related protein 2 antibody
- Actin-like protein 2 antibody
ab49674 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Plessner M et al. Centrosomal Actin Assembly Is Required for Proper Mitotic Spindle Formation and Chromosome Congression. iScience 15:274-281 (2019). PubMed: 31096079
- Dunleavy JEM et al. Katanin-like 2 (KATNAL2) functions in multiple aspects of haploid male germ cell development in the mouse. PLoS Genet 13:e1007078 (2017). PubMed: 29136647
- Zhu JQ et al. A lack of coordination between sister-chromatids segregation and cytokinesis in the oocytes of B6.YTIR (XY) sex-reversed female mice. Sci Rep 7:960 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28424461
- Moreau K et al. Transcriptional regulation of Annexin A2 promotes starvation-induced autophagy. Nat Commun 6:8045 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26289944
- Wang F et al. Arp2/3 complex inhibition prevents meiotic maturation in porcine oocytes. PLoS One 9:e87700 (2014). ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 24498171