Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [FMS338] to Arp3
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Arp3 antibody [FMS338]
See all Arp3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FMS338] to Arp3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Whole cell lysate of mouse myoblast C2 cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49671 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
RelevanceThe Arp2/3 complex involved in Golgi polerization in NIH3T3 cells. In a different model it has been shown that the Arp2/3 complex is necessary for neutrophil chemotaxis and phagocytosis.
- Actin like protein 3 antibody
- Actin related protein 3 antibody
- ACTR3 antibody
- ARP3 actin related protein 3 homolog (yeast) antibody
ab49671 has been referenced in 21 publications.
- Wang H et al. Symmetry breaking in hydrodynamic forces drives meiotic spindle rotation in mammalian oocytes. Sci Adv 6:eaaz5004 (2020). PubMed: 32284983
- Cohen J et al. The Wave complex controls epidermal morphogenesis and proliferation by suppressing Wnt-Sox9 signaling. J Cell Biol 218:1390-1406 (2019). PubMed: 30867227
- Zhang Z et al. The Schizophrenia Susceptibility Gene OPCML Regulates Spine Maturation and Cognitive Behaviors through Eph-Cofilin Signaling. Cell Rep 29:49-61.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31577955
- Hanawa-Suetsugu K et al. Phagocytosis is mediated by two-dimensional assemblies of the F-BAR protein GAS7. Nat Commun 10:4763 (2019). PubMed: 31628328
- Drummond ML et al. Actin polymerization controls cilia-mediated signaling. J Cell Biol 217:3255-3266 (2018). PubMed: 29945904