Product nameAnti-ARPC1B antibody
See all ARPC1B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARPC1B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Chinese hamster, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ARPC1B aa 272-332.
Database link: NP_005711.1
- HeLa, 293T and NIH3T3 cell lysates
This product was previously labelled as ARP2/3 subunit 1B
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab99314 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to ARPC1B immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99314 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionFunctions as component of the Arp2/3 complex which is involved in regulation of actin polymerization and together with an activating nucleation-promoting factor (NPF) mediates the formation of branched actin networks.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat ARPC1 family.
Contains 6 WD repeats.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
- Actin related protein 2/3 complex subunit 1B 41kDa antibody
- Actin related protein 2/3 complex subunit 1B antibody
- Actin-related protein 2/3 complex subunit 1B antibody
ab99314 at 1 µg/ml detecting ARPC1B in HeLa whole cell lysate by WB following IP.
Lane 1: ab99314 at 3µg/mg of lysate.
Lane 2: IP with an antibody which recognizes an downstream epitope of ARPC1B.
Lane 3: control IgG.
In each case, 1 mg of lysate was used for IP and 20% of the IP was loaded.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 seconds.
All lanes : Anti-ARPC1B antibody (ab99314) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Bertier L et al. Nanobodies targeting cortactin proline rich, helical and actin binding regions downregulate invadopodium formation and matrix degradation in SCC-61 cancer cells. Biomed Pharmacother 102:230-241 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29567535) »
- Bertier L et al. Inhibitory cortactin nanobodies delineate the role of NTA- and SH3-domain-specific functions during invadopodium formation and cancer cell invasion. FASEB J 31:2460-2476 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28235780) »