Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10274] to ARPC5L
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-ARPC5L antibody [EPR10274]
See all ARPC5L primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10274] to ARPC5L
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ARPC5L.
Database link: Q9BPX5
- U87-MG, MCF7, MOLT4 and fetal brain lysates, Human heart tissue, MCF7 cells, MOLT4 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab169763 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay function as component of the Arp2/3 complex which is involved in regulation of actin polymerization and together with an activating nucleation-promoting factor (NPF) mediates the formation of branched actin networks.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARPC5 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
- Actin related protein 2/3 complex subunit 5 like antibody
- Actin related protein 2/3 complex subunit 5 like protein antibody
- Actin-related protein 2/3 complex subunit 5-like protein antibody
Flow Cytometrical analysis of permeabilized MOLT4 cells with ab169763 antibody at a dilution of 1/10 (red) or a rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
Immunofluorescent analysis of MCF7 cells labeling ARPC5 with ab169763 at 1/250 (red) with DAPI staining (blue).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human heart tissue labeling ARPC5L with ab169763 at 1/250.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
All lanes : Anti-ARPC5L antibody [EPR10274] (ab169763) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : U87-MG lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 lysate
Lane 3 : MOLT4 lysate
Lane 4 : Fetal brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
ab169763 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Choi J et al. Pimozide suppresses cancer cell migration and tumor metastasis through binding to ARPC2, a subunit of the Arp2/3 complex. Cancer Sci 110:3788-3801 (2019). PubMed: 31571309