Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ASC1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ASC1 antibody
See all ASC1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ASC1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-272 of Human ASC1 (Q15650).
- A549 and HCT116 whole cell lysates; Human colon carcinoma tissue.
General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionTranscription coactivator of nuclear receptors which functions in conjunction with CBP-p300 and SRC-1 and may play an important role in establishing distinct coactivator complexes under different cellular conditions. Plays a pivotal role in the transactivation of NF-kappa-B, SRF and AP1. Acts as a mediator of transrepression between nuclear receptor and either AP1 or NF-kappa-B. Plays a role in androgen receptor transactivation and in testicular function.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic under conditions of serum deprivation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating signal cointegrator 1 antibody
- ASC 1 antibody
- ASC-1 antibody
ab127537 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Qian W et al. Astragaloside IV protects endothelial progenitor cells from the damage of ox-LDL via the LOX-1/NLRP3 inflammasome pathway. Drug Des Devel Ther 13:2579-2589 (2019). PubMed: 31440038
- Zhu J et al. Protective effects of Erigeron breviscapus Hand.- Mazz. (EBHM) extract in retinal neurodegeneration models. Mol Vis 24:315-325 (2018). PubMed: 29769797
- Qi Y et al. Retinal ischemia/reperfusion injury is mediated by Toll-like receptor 4 activation of NLRP3 inflammasomes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55:5466-75 (2014). PubMed: 25097240