Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ASC1
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ASC1 antibody
See all ASC1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ASC1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Dog, Chimpanzee, Ferret, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 225-275 of Human ASC1 (NP_057297.2)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035) 293T whole cell lysate NIH3T3 whole cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.815% Tris, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 0.021% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70627 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 66 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa).|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionTranscription coactivator of nuclear receptors which functions in conjunction with CBP-p300 and SRC-1 and may play an important role in establishing distinct coactivator complexes under different cellular conditions. Plays a pivotal role in the transactivation of NF-kappa-B, SRF and AP1. Acts as a mediator of transrepression between nuclear receptor and either AP1 or NF-kappa-B. Plays a role in androgen receptor transactivation and in testicular function.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic under conditions of serum deprivation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating signal cointegrator 1 antibody
- ASC 1 antibody
- ASC-1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ASC1 antibody (ab70627) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 66 kDa
Observed band size: 66 kDa
Exposure time: 10 seconds
Immunoprecipitation of HeLa whole cell lysate (1mg) using ab70627 at 3 µg/ml (lane 1) or control IgG (lane 2). 20% of the immunoprecipitate was used for Western blotting, analysed using ab70627 at 1µg/ml and detected by chemiluminescence for 10 seconds.
ab70627 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Armstrong H et al. Nigericin Promotes NLRP3-Independent Bacterial Killing in Macrophages. Front Immunol 10:2296 (2019). PubMed: 31632394
- Davignon L et al. The transcription coactivator ASC-1 is a regulator of skeletal myogenesis, and its deficiency causes a novel form of congenital muscle disease. Hum Mol Genet 25:1559-73 (2016). PubMed: 27008887
- Thompson M et al. Paradoxical roles of serine racemase and D-serine in the G93A mSOD1 mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. J Neurochem 120:598-610 (2012). PubMed: 22117694