Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ASK1 (phospho S83)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ASK1 (phospho S83) antibody
See all ASK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ASK1 (phospho S83)
Specificityab47304 detects endogenous levels of ASK1 only when phosphorylated at serine 83.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human ASK1 around the phosphorylation site of serine 83 (G-S-SP-V-G)
- Human breast carcinoma tissue and TNF alpha stimulated K562 cell extracts
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was purified using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47304 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 155 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 155 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6, which in turn activate the JNK and p38 MAP kinases, respectively. Overexpression induces apoptotic cell death.
Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in heart and pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsDephosphorylated and activated by PGAM5.
- Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis signal regulating kinase 1 antibody
- Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 antibody
- ASK 1 antibody
ab47304 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wu T et al. The IRE1 signaling pathway is involved in the protective effect of low-dose LPS on myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury. Life Sci 231:116569 (2019). PubMed: 31202841
- Liangpunsakul S et al. Imipramine blocks ethanol-induced ASMase activation, ceramide generation, and PP2A activation, and ameliorates hepatic steatosis in ethanol-fed mice. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 302:G515-23 (2012). PubMed: 22194417