Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Aspartate Aminotransferase
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody
See all Aspartate Aminotransferase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Aspartate Aminotransferase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Aspartate Aminotransferase.
Database link: P17174
- IHC-P: Human liver tissue. WB: Jurkat, HEK-293T, HepG2, A549 and HeLa cell extracts. Mouse liver, kidney and heart extracts.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Mouse heart normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab30291)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- A549 whole cell lysate (ab7910)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab230424 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
FunctionPlays a key role in amino acid metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Information by UniProt
- AATC_HUMAN antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase 1 antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase antibody
All lanes : Anti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody (ab230424) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) cell extracts
Lane 2 : HEK-293T (Human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) cell extracts
Lane 3 : HepG2 (Human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) cell extracts
Lane 4 : A549 (Human lung carcinoma cell line) cell extracts
Lane 5 : HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cell extracts
Lane 6 : Mouse liver extract
Lane 7 : Mouse kidney extract
Lane 8 : Mouse heart extract
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human liver tissue stained for Aspartate Aminotransferase using ab230424 at a 1/400 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab230424 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.