Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Aspartate Aminotransferase
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody
See all Aspartate Aminotransferase primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Aspartate Aminotransferase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Pig, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus monkey, Orangutan
- Human kidney and heart tissue, Human Liver lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85857 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 - 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionPlays a key role in amino acid metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Information by UniProt
- AATC_HUMAN antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase 1 antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase antibody
ab85857 at 5 µg/ml staining Aspartate Aminotransferase in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human Kidney tissue.
ab85857 at 5 µg/ml staining Aspartate Aminotransferase in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human heart tissue.
Anti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody (ab85857) at 0.01 µg/ml + Human Liver lysate at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Observed band size: 46 kDa
ab85857 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Untereiner AA et al. Drug resistance induces the upregulation of H2S-producing enzymes in HCT116 colon cancer cells. Biochem Pharmacol 149:174-185 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29061341
- Kästle M et al. Histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6) plays a crucial role in p38MAPK-dependent induction of heme oxygenase-1 (HO-1) in response to proteasome inhibition. Free Radic Biol Med : (2012). PubMed: 23010497