Product nameAnti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody (HRP)
See all Aspartate Aminotransferase primary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Aspartate Aminotransferase (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Dot blot, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Aspartate Aminotransferase (from Pig Heart)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by a multistep process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34621 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/20,000 - 1/100,000. Assayed against 1.0 ug of Aspartate Aminotransferase (Pig Heart) in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2'-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPlays a key role in amino acid metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Information by UniProt
- AATC_HUMAN antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase 1 antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase antibody
ab34621 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.