Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10301] to Aspartyl Aminopeptidase
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Aspartyl Aminopeptidase antibody [EPR10301]
See all Aspartyl Aminopeptidase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10301] to Aspartyl Aminopeptidase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Aspartyl Aminopeptidase. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- MCF7, 293T, K562 and A549 cell lysates; 293T cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154805 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionAminopeptidase with specificity towards an acidic amino acid at the N-terminus. Likely to play an important role in intracellular protein and peptide metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M18 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Aspartyl aminopeptidase antibody
- ASPEP antibody
- DAP antibody
All lanes : Anti-Aspartyl Aminopeptidase antibody [EPR10301] (ab154805) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 lysate
Lane 2 : 293T lysate
Lane 3 : K562 lysate
Lane 4 : A549 lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 52 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized 293T cells staining Aspartyl Aminopeptidase using ab154805 at a 1/10 dilution (red) or a rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
ab154805 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Koumangoye R & Delpire E DNPEP is not the only peptidase that produces SPAK fragments in kidney. Physiol Rep 5:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29122955
- Markadieu N et al. Short forms of Ste20-related proline/alanine-rich kinase (SPAK) in the kidney are created by aspartyl aminopeptidase (Dnpep)-mediated proteolytic cleavage. J Biol Chem 289:29273-84 (2014). PubMed: 25164821