Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ATF-4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATF-4 antibody
See all ATF-4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATF-4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ATF-4 (C terminal).
Database link: P18848
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200ul distilled sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85049 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT[AC][AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. It binds to a Tax-responsive enhancer element in the long terminal repeat of HTLV-I.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Nucleus. Colocalizes with GABBR1 in hippocampal neuron dendritic membranes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating transcription factor 4 antibody
- ATF 4 antibody
- ATF4 antibody
ab85049 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Cagnetta R et al. Noncanonical Modulation of the eIF2 Pathway Controls an Increase in Local Translation during Neural Wiring. Mol Cell 73:474-489.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30595434
- Sen N et al. EWS-FLI1 reprograms the metabolism of Ewing sarcoma cells via positive regulation of glutamine import and serine-glycine biosynthesis. Mol Carcinog 57:1342-1357 (2018). PubMed: 29873416
- Evstafieva AG et al. Implication of KRT16, FAM129A and HKDC1 genes as ATF4 regulated components of the integrated stress response. PLoS One 13:e0191107 (2018). PubMed: 29420561
- Liu CW et al. Histone Methyltransferase G9a Drives Chemotherapy Resistance by Regulating the Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase Catalytic Subunit in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Mol Cancer Ther 16:1421-1434 (2017). PubMed: 28265008
- Zheng S et al. Twist1 and Twist2 Contribute to Cytokine Downregulation following Chronic NOD2 Stimulation of Human Macrophages through the Coordinated Regulation of Transcriptional Repressors and Activators. J Immunol 195:217-26 (2015). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 26019273
- Dahlqvist J et al. siRNA silencing of proteasome maturation protein (POMP) activates the unfolded protein response and constitutes a model for KLICK genodermatosis. PLoS One 7:e29471 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22235297
- Galindo I et al. The ATF6 branch of unfolded protein response and apoptosis are activated to promote African swine fever virus infection. Cell Death Dis 3:e341 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22764100