Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to ATF-4 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATF-4 antibody - C-terminal
See all ATF-4 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ATF-4 - C-terminal
SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001666.2; NP_877962.1).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
- WB: K562 cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1371 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT[AC][AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. It binds to a Tax-responsive enhancer element in the long terminal repeat of HTLV-I.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Nucleus. Colocalizes with GABBR1 in hippocampal neuron dendritic membranes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating transcription factor 4 antibody
- ATF 4 antibody
- ATF4 antibody
Anti-ATF-4 antibody - C-terminal (ab1371) at 0.3 µg/ml + K562 cell lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Observed band size: 37 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab1371 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Zhao YS et al. Hydrogen and Oxygen Mixture to Improve Cardiac Dysfunction and Myocardial Pathological Changes Induced by Intermittent Hypoxia in Rats. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:7415212 (2019). PubMed: 30984338
- Huang T et al. Curcumin mitigates axonal injury and neuronal cell apoptosis through the PERK/Nrf2 signaling pathway following diffuse axonal injury. Neuroreport 29:661-677 (2018). PubMed: 29570500
- Xue M et al. The PERK Arm of the Unfolded Protein Response Negatively Regulates Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus Replication by Suppressing Protein Translation and Promoting Type I Interferon Production. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29769338
- Cui X et al. The long non-coding RNA Gm10768 activates hepatic gluconeogenesis by sequestering microRNA-214 in mice. J Biol Chem 293:4097-4109 (2018). PubMed: 29363576
- Le Pape S et al. Decoding cold ischaemia time impact on kidney graft: the kinetics of the unfolded protein response pathways. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 46:S873-S885 (2018). PubMed: 30280609