Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ATF-4 (phospho S245)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATF-4 (phospho S245) antibody
See all ATF-4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATF-4 (phospho S245)
Specificityab28830 recognizes Phospho-ATF-4(Ser245).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ATF-4.
Database link: P18848
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Corresponding non-phospho antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT[AC][AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. It binds to a Tax-responsive enhancer element in the long terminal repeat of HTLV-I.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Nucleus. Colocalizes with GABBR1 in hippocampal neuron dendritic membranes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating transcription factor 4 antibody
- ATF 4 antibody
- ATF4 antibody
ab28830 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- González-González A et al. Activating Transcription Factor 4 Modulates TGFß-Induced Aggressiveness in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer via SMAD2/3/4 and mTORC2 Signaling. Clin Cancer Res 24:5697-5709 (2018). PubMed: 30012564
- El-Khattouti A et al. Imiquimod-induced apoptosis of melanoma cells is mediated by ER stress-dependent Noxa induction and enhanced by NF-?B inhibition. J Cell Mol Med 20:266-86 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26578344
- Kalamida D et al. Important role of autophagy in endothelial cell response to ionizing radiation. PLoS One 9:e102408 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25010689
- Myers SA et al. CD36 deletion improves recovery from spinal cord injury. Exp Neurol 256:25-38 (2014). PubMed: 24690303