For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
1) I want to know the homology of the Anti-ATF1 antibody [EPR1590(2)] (ab134104) to detect the bovine ATF1. Can you share me the % homology of the recognized sequence, please?
2) By any chance do you have any report of this Ab used against the bovine protein?
3) Just to make sure: This antibody is NOT for the phosphorylated ATF1, right?
4) Do you have any picture of the immunocytochem/IF?
Thks a lot
Asked on Jan 21 2013
Thank you for your enquiry.
1) For the immunogen sequence, there is a 100% homology between the region of the human ATF-1 used and the bovine sequence, Bos taurus.
2) Unfortunately we do not have any reports that this ab was used successfully in bovine tissue.
3) This is not for the phosphorylated ATF-1.
4) I am sorry but we do not currently have any picture examples of this product in ICC.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Answered on Jan 21 2013