Publishing research using ab155589? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab155589 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Ouchida AT et al. SET protein accumulation prevents cell death in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma through regulation of redox state and autophagy. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res 1866:623-637 (2019). PubMed: 30658075
- Li X et al. Luteolin suppresses lipopolysaccharide-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy and autophagy in vitro. Mol Med Rep 19:1551-1560 (2019). PubMed: 30628693
- Zhang L et al. Curcumin and resveratrol suppress dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis in mice. Mol Med Rep 19:3053-3060 (2019). PubMed: 30816479
- Stavoe AK et al. Expression of WIPI2B counteracts age-related decline in autophagosome biogenesis in neurons. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31309927
- Si X et al. miR-23a downregulation modulates the inflammatory response by targeting ATG12-mediated autophagy. Mol Med Rep 18:1524-1530 (2018). PubMed: 29845275
- Liu H et al. Oxidative Stress Mediates Microcystin-LR-Induced Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Autophagy in KK-1 Cells and C57BL/6 Mice Ovaries. Front Physiol 9:1058 (2018). PubMed: 30131715
- Bendorius M et al. The Mitochondrion-lysosome Axis in Adaptive and Innate Immunity: Effect of Lupus Regulator Peptide P140 on Mitochondria Autophagy and NETosis. Front Immunol 9:2158 (2018). PubMed: 30319621
- Jiang Y et al. Exosomes secreted by HUVECs attenuate hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced apoptosis in neural cells by suppressing miR-21-3p. Am J Transl Res 10:3529-3541 (2018). PubMed: 30662605
- Bao X et al. Inhibition of LCMR1 and ATG12 by demethylation-activated miR-570-3p is involved in the anti-metastasis effects of metformin on human osteosarcoma. Cell Death Dis 9:611 (2018). PubMed: 29795113
- Huang HY et al. The roles of autophagy and hypoxia in human inflammatory periapical lesions. Int Endod J 51 Suppl 2:e125-e145 (2018). PubMed: 28439929
- Maueröder C et al. Capability of Neutrophils to Form NETs Is Not Directly Influenced by a CMA-Targeting Peptide. Front Immunol 8:16 (2017). PubMed: 28191006