Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ATG14L
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATG14L antibody
See all ATG14L primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATG14L
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 18 amino acids near the center of Human ATG14 (NP_055739).
- Human small intestine tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139727 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionRequired for both basal and inducible autophagy. Plays a role in autophagosome formation and MAP1LC3/LC3 conjugation to phosphatidylethanolamine. Promotes BECN1 translocation from the trans-Golgi network to autophagosomes. Enhances PIK3C3 activity in a BECN1-dependent manner.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Barkor family.
DomainThe coiled-coil domain is required for BECN1- and PIK3C3-binding and for autophagy.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum. Cytosolic under nutrient-rich conditions. Following autophagy stimuli, such as starvation or rapamycin induction, predominantly detected in cytoplasmic foci, identified as isolation membranes and autophagosomes.
- Information by UniProt
- 4832427M01 antibody
- ATG14 antibody
- Atg14L antibody
ab139727 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Qiu S et al. The blockade of lipophagy pathway is necessary for docosahexaenoic acid to regulate lipid droplet turnover in hepatic stellate cells. Biomed Pharmacother 109:1841-1850 (2019). PubMed: 30551439
- Losier TT et al. AMPK Promotes Xenophagy through Priming of Autophagic Kinases upon Detection of Bacterial Outer Membrane Vesicles. Cell Rep 26:2150-2165.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30784596
- Wang X et al. QiDiTangShen Granules Activate Renal Nutrient-Sensing Associated Autophagy in db/db Mice. Front Physiol 10:1224 (2019). PubMed: 31632286
- Fan H et al. Long Non-Coding RNAs (lncRNAs) Tumor-Suppressive Role of lncRNA on Chromosome 8p12 (TSLNC8) Inhibits Tumor Metastasis and Promotes Apoptosis by Regulating Interleukin 6 (IL-6)/Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 (STAT3)/Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1-alpha (HIF-1a) Signaling Pathway in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Med Sci Monit 25:7624-7633 (2019). PubMed: 31601776
- Cho JH et al. Downregulation of SIRT1 signaling underlies hepatic autophagy impairment in glycogen storage disease type Ia. PLoS Genet 13:e1006819 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28558013
- Liu J et al. Ad-HGF improves the cardiac remodeling of rat following myocardial infarction by upregulating autophagy and necroptosis and inhibiting apoptosis. Am J Transl Res 8:4605-4627 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27904666