Publishing research using ab108251? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108251 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Qiu S et al. The blockade of lipophagy pathway is necessary for docosahexaenoic acid to regulate lipid droplet turnover in hepatic stellate cells. Biomed Pharmacother 109:1841-1850 (2019). PubMed: 30551439
- Agrotis A et al. Redundancy of human ATG4 protease isoforms in autophagy and LC3/GABARAP processing revealed in cells. Autophagy 15:976-997 (2019). PubMed: 30661429
- Puri C et al. The RAB11A-Positive Compartment Is a Primary Platform for Autophagosome Assembly Mediated by WIPI2 Recognition of PI3P-RAB11A. Dev Cell 45:114-131.e8 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29634932
- Liu P et al. High autophagic flux guards ESC identity through coordinating autophagy machinery gene program by FOXO1. Cell Death Differ 24:1672-1680 (2017). PubMed: 28622295
- Russ DW et al. Muscle-specificity of age-related changes in markers of autophagy and sphingolipid metabolism. Biogerontology 16:747-59 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 26296420
- Haldar AK et al. The E2-like conjugation enzyme Atg3 promotes binding of IRG and Gbp proteins to Chlamydia- and Toxoplasma-containing vacuoles and host resistance. PLoS One 9:e86684 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24466199