Publishing research using ab4753? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4753 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li X et al. Dehydrin MtCAS31 promotes autophagic degradation under drought stress. Autophagy N/A:1-16 (2019). PubMed: 31362589
- Zhou S et al. Autophagy contributes to regulate the ROS levels and PCD progress in TMV-infected tomatoes. Plant Sci 269:12-19 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29606209
- Jo M et al. Yeast genetic interaction screen of human genes associated with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: identification of MAP2K5 kinase as a potential drug target. Genome Res 27:1487-1500 (2017). PubMed: 28596290
- Spencer B et al. a-Synuclein interferes with the ESCRT-III complex contributing to the pathogenesis of Lewy body disease. Hum Mol Genet 25:1100-15 (2016). PubMed: 26740557
- Li S et al. Expression of Malus xiaojinensis IRT1 (MxIRT1) protein in transgenic yeast cells leads to degradation through autophagy in the presence of excessive iron. Yeast 32:499-517 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25871543
- Schatz D et al. Hijacking of an autophagy-like process is critical for the life cycle of a DNA virus infecting oceanic algal blooms. New Phytol 204:854-63 (2014). WB, Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 25195618
- Crews L et al. Selective Molecular Alterations in the Autophagy Pathway in Patients with Lewy Body Disease and in Models of alpha-Synucleinopathy. PLoS One 5:e9313 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 20174468