Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ATLFNR1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATLFNR1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATLFNR1
This antibody reacts with plant leaf FNRs including FNR1 of Maize and Arabidopsis. Cross reacts with Maize L-FNR2 and L-FNR3, and Arabidopsis L-FNR2. Reacts weakly with root FNR.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to ATLFNR1. Maize. Purified.
Database link: Q9SLP6
- WB: Arabidopsis and Maize leaf extract.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab243188 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
RelevanceATLFNR1 belongs to the ferredoxin--NADP reductase family and is expressed in shoots, being restricted to green tissues. It is a heterodimer with ATLFNR2 and interacts with PGRL1A and PGRL1B. ATLFNR1 plays a key role in regulating the relative amounts of cyclic and non-cyclic electron flow to meet the demands of the plant for ATP and reducing power. It is present in both chloroplast stroma and thylakoid membranes but is more abundant in the thylakoid. The affinity of this enzyme for ferredoxin is slightly, but significantly, higher than ATLFNR2, an isoform of the same enzyme.
- ferredoxin NADP+-oxidoreductase antibody
- FNR 1 antibody
- Leaf FNR 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ATLFNR1 antibody (ab243188) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Arabidopsis leaf extract
Lane 2 : Maize leaf extract
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab243188 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Twachtmann M et al. N-terminal structure of maize ferredoxin:NADP+ reductase determines recruitment into different thylakoid membrane complexes. Plant Cell 24:2979-91 (2012). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 22805436
- Hanke GT et al. Altered photosynthetic electron channelling into cyclic electron flow and nitrite assimilation in a mutant of ferredoxin:NADP(H) reductase. Plant Cell Environ 31:1017-28 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18410491
- Okutani S et al. Three maize leaf ferredoxin:NADPH oxidoreductases vary in subchloroplast location, expression, and interaction with ferredoxin. Plant Physiol 139:1451-9 (2005). WB . PubMed: 16244136
- Onda Y et al. Differential interaction of maize root ferredoxin:NADP(+) oxidoreductase with photosynthetic and non-photosynthetic ferredoxin isoproteins. Plant Physiol 123:1037-45 (2000). WB . PubMed: 10889253