Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10352] to ATOX1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IP
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-ATOX1 antibody [EPR10352]
See all ATOX1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10352] to ATOX1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or ICC/IF
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids of Human ATOX1 (UniProt ID: O00244).
- HepG2, HeLa and 293T cell lysates, Human prostatic hyperplasia tissue
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154179 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 7 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionCould bind and deliver cytosolic copper to the copper ATPase proteins. May be important in cellular antioxidant defense.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATX1 family.
Contains 1 HMA domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ATOX1 antibody
- ATOX1_HUMAN antibody
- ATX1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ATOX1 antibody [EPR10352] (ab154179) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysates
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysates
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 7 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human prostatic hyperplasia tissue labeling ATOX1 with ab154179 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab154179 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Wen MH et al. Generation of a genetically modified human embryonic stem cells expressing fluorescence tagged ATOX1. Stem Cell Res 41:101631 (2019). PubMed: 31704540
- Nie Y et al. Lactobacillus frumenti improves antioxidant capacity via nitric oxide synthase 1 in intestinal epithelial cells. FASEB J 33:10705-10716 (2019). PubMed: 31262191
- Yee EMH et al. Dextran-Catechin inhibits angiogenesis by disrupting copper homeostasis in endothelial cells. Sci Rep 7:7638 (2017). PubMed: 28794411
- Blockhuys S & Wittung-Stafshede P Copper chaperone Atox1 plays role in breast cancer cell migration. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 483:301-304 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28027931