Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR12251] to ATP4A
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-ATP4A antibody [EPR12251]
See all ATP4A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12251] to ATP4A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human ATP4A. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P20648
- Human stomach and rat stomach lysates.
Mouse: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab174293 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa.|
FunctionCatalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of H(+) and K(+) ions across the plasma membrane. Responsible for acid production in the stomach.
Tissue specificityFound in gastric mucosa.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIC subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- Atp4a antibody
- ATP4A_HUMAN antibody
- ATP6A antibody
ab174293 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Paresi CJ et al. Benzimidazole covalent probes and the gastric H(+)/K(+)-ATPase as a model system for protein labeling in a copper-free setting. Mol Biosyst 12:1772-80 (2016). PubMed: 26952080