Product nameAnti-ATP5H antibody
See all ATP5H primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATP5H
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
- WB: Mouse kidney, liver and brain lysates; HeLa, HepG2 and PC-3 whole cell lysates. IHC-P: Human brain and small intestine tissues.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- PC3 whole cell lysate (ab3954)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab4022)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab230101 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16,18 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200.|
FunctionMitochondrial membrane ATP synthase (F(1)F(0) ATP synthase or Complex V) produces ATP from ADP in the presence of a proton gradient across the membrane which is generated by electron transport complexes of the respiratory chain. F-type ATPases consist of two structural domains, F(1) - containing the extramembraneous catalytic core, and F(0) - containing the membrane proton channel, linked together by a central stalk and a peripheral stalk. During catalysis, ATP synthesis in the catalytic domain of F(1) is coupled via a rotary mechanism of the central stalk subunits to proton translocation. Part of the complex F(0) domain and the peripheric stalk, which acts as a stator to hold the catalytic alpha(3)beta(3) subcomplex and subunit a/ATP6 static relative to the rotary elements.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATPase d subunit family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP synthase D chain mitochondrial antibody
- ATP synthase H+ transporting mitochondrial F1F0 subunit antibody
- ATP synthase H+ transporting mitochondrial F1F0 subunit d antibody
All lanes : Anti-ATP5H antibody (ab230101) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse kidney lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : HepG2 (human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : PC-3 (human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 7 : U-251 MG (human brain glioma cell line) whole cell lysate
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 16,18 kDa
Observed band size: 18 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Paraffin-embedded human brain tissue stained for ATP5H using ab230101 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Paraffin-embedded human small intestine tissue stained for ATP5H using ab230101 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab230101 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.