Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to ATP6V0D2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATP6V0D2 antibody
See all ATP6V0D2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to ATP6V0D2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- Y79 cell lysate; recombinant immunogen
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab194557 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2500. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
RelevanceVacuolar ATPase (V ATPase) is a heteromultimeric enzyme composed of a peripheral catalytic V1 complex (components A to H) attached to an integral membrane V0 proton pore complex (components: a, c, c', c'' and d). It is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular organelles in eukaryotic cells. ATP6V0D2 is a component of the integral membrane V0 complex of vacuolar ATPase and may have a role in coupling of proton transport and ATP hydrolysis. ATP6V0D2 may be involved in regulation of osteoclast fusion and bone formation.
Cellular localizationApical plasma membrane
- ATP6D2 antibody
- ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 38kDa V0 subunit D antibody
- ATPase H+ transporting lysosomal 38kDa V0 subunit D isoform 2 antibody
ab194557 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Liu N et al. Lactate inhibits ATP6V0d2 expression in tumor-associated macrophages to promote HIF-2a-mediated tumor progression. J Clin Invest N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30431439
- Zhu X et al. V?9Vd2 T cells inhibit immature dendritic cell transdifferentiation into osteoclasts through downregulation of RANK, c-Fos and ATP6V0D2. Int J Mol Med 42:2071-2079 (2018). PubMed: 30066839