Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ATPAF1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATPAF1 antibody
See all ATPAF1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATPAF1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 121-324 of Human ATPAF1 (AAH08498).
- Raji whole cell lysate; 293T, A431 and Jurkat cell lysates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101518 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
FunctionMay play an essential role for the assembly of the mitochondrial F1-F0 complex.
Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in muscle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP11 family.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP synthase mitochondrial F1 complex assembly factor 1 antibody
- ATP11 antibody
- ATP11 homolog antibody
ab101518 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Pinto SK et al. Expression of microRNAs and target proteins in skeletal muscle of rats selectively bred for high and low running capacity. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 313:E335-E343 (2017). PubMed: 28465283
- Smiles WJ et al. Protein coingestion with alcohol following strenuous exercise attenuates alcohol-induced intramyocellular apoptosis and inhibition of autophagy. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 311:E836-E849 (2016). PubMed: 27677502