Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ATRAP
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ATRAP antibody
See all ATRAP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ATRAP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ATRAP (C terminal).
Database link: NM_020350
- WB: HeLa, HepG2, SK0V3, MCF-7 and MDA-MD-231 cell lysates. IHC-P: Human kidney tissue.
This product was previously labelled as AGTRAP
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- Information by UniProt
- Agtrap antibody
- Angiotensin II receptor associated protein antibody
- Angiotensin II type I receptor associated protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-ATRAP antibody (ab85175) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : SK0V3 cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF-7 cell lysate
Lane 5 : MDA-MD-231 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
ab85175, at 1/100 dilution, staining ATRAP in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human kidney by Immunohistochemistry. Note cytoplasmic staining.
ab85175 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Yamaji T et al. Angiotensin II type 1 receptor-associated protein deficiency attenuates sirtuin1 expression in an immortalised human renal proximal tubule cell line. Sci Rep 9:16550 (2019). PubMed: 31719572