Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8072(2)] to ATRIP
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-ATRIP antibody [EPR8072(2)]
See all ATRIP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8072(2)] to ATRIP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human ATRIP aa 200-300 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8WXE1
- PC-3, Hela, MCF-7 cell lysates; MCF-7 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175221 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.|
FunctionRequired for checkpoint signaling after DNA damage. Required for ATR expression, possibly by stabilizing the protein.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATRIP family.
DomainThe EEXXXDDL motif is required for the interaction with catalytic subunit PRKDC and its recruitment to sites of DNA damage.
modificationsPhosphorylated by ATR.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Redistributes to discrete nuclear foci upon DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- AGS1 antibody
- ATIP antibody
- ATM and Rad3 related interacting protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-ATRIP antibody [EPR8072(2)] (ab175221) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : PC-3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Hela cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF-7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 86 kDa
Immunofluorescent staining of MCF-7 cells labeling ATRIP with ab175221 at 1/50 dilution.
ab175221 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Huang J et al. Remodeling of Interstrand Crosslink Proximal Replisomes Is Dependent on ATR, FANCM, and FANCD2. Cell Rep 27:1794-1808.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31067464
- Hopkins J et al. Meiosis-specific cohesin component, Stag3 is essential for maintaining centromere chromatid cohesion, and required for DNA repair and synapsis between homologous chromosomes. PLoS Genet 10:e1004413 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24992337