Publishing research using ab3401? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3401 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Raina A et al. Neuronal Trans-differentiation by Transcription Factors Ascl1 and Nurr1: Induction of a Dopaminergic Neurotransmitter Phenotype in Cortical GABAergic Neurons. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31317490
- Ivicak-Kocjan K et al. Extension and refinement of the recognition motif for Toll-like receptor 5 activation by flagellin. J Leukoc Biol 104:767-776 (2018). PubMed: 29920759
- Chen G et al. Bri2 BRICHOS client specificity and chaperone activity are governed by assembly state. Nat Commun 8:2081 (2017). PubMed: 29234026
- Forstneric V et al. The role of the C-terminal D0 domain of flagellin in activation of Toll like receptor 5. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006574 (2017). PubMed: 28827825
- Kuslansky Y et al. Ubiquitin ligase E6AP mediates nonproteolytic polyubiquitylation of ß-catenin independent of the E6 oncoprotein. J Gen Virol 97:3313-3330 (2016). PubMed: 27902311
- Yang CS et al. Small heterodimer partner interacts with NLRP3 and negatively regulates activation of the NLRP3 inflammasome. Nat Commun 6:6115 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25655831
- Astigiano S et al. Transgenic mice overexpressing arginase 1 in monocytic cell lineage are affected by lympho-myeloproliferative disorders and disseminated intravascular coagulation. Carcinogenesis 36:1354-62 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26363032
- Jones DT et al. Recurrent somatic alterations of FGFR1 and NTRK2 in pilocytic astrocytoma. Nat Genet 45:927-32 (2013). PubMed: 23817572
- Avbelj M et al. The role of intermediary domain of MyD88 in cell activation and therapeutic inhibition of TLRs. J Immunol 187:2394-404 (2011). PubMed: 21804016
- Bloor S et al. Signal processing by its coil zipper domain activates IKKgamma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:1279-84 (2008). IP . PubMed: 18216269
- Ryzhakov G & Randow F SINTBAD, a novel component of innate antiviral immunity, shares a TBK1-binding domain with NAP1 and TANK. EMBO J 26:3180-90 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17568778