Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11086(B)] to AUH
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-AUH antibody [EPR11086(B)]
See all AUH primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11086(B)] to AUH
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues in Human AUH (Uniprot: Q13825).
- Mouse brain, Rat brain, Rat heart and Rat kidney cell lysates; SH-SY5Y cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157453 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
RelevanceAUH (3-methylglutaconyl-CoA hydratase) catalyzes the conversion of 3-methylglutaconyl-CoA to 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA and has very low enoyl-CoA hydratase activity. Deletion or mutation of the AUH gene causes the metabolic disease 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type I (MGA1). MGA type I is characterized by an abnormal organic acid profile in which there is excessive urinary excretion of 3-methylglutaconic acid, 3-methylglutaric acid and 3-hydroxyisovaleric acid. AUH is also an RNA-binding protein that binds in vitro to clustered 5'-AUUUA-3' motifs.
- 3 methylglutaconyl CoA hydratase antibody
- AU binding protein/enoyl CoA hydratase antibody
- AU RNA binding protein/enoyl CoA hydratase antibody
All lanes : Anti-AUH antibody [EPR11086(B)] (ab157453) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain cell lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain cell lysate
Lane 3 : Rat heart cell lysate
Lane 4 : Rat kidney cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of SH-SY5Y cells labeling AUH with ab157453 at 1/100 dilution.
ab157453 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Son SM et al. Leucine Signals to mTORC1 via Its Metabolite Acetyl-Coenzyme A. Cell Metab 29:192-201.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30197302