Publishing research using ab12875? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab12875 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Eot-Houllier G et al. Aurora A-dependent CENP-A phosphorylation at inner centromeres protects bioriented chromosomes against cohesion fatigue. Nat Commun 9:1888 (2018). PubMed: 29760389
- Lee SB et al. Parkin Regulates Mitosis and Genomic Stability through Cdc20/Cdh1. Mol Cell 60:21-34 (2015). IP . PubMed: 26387737
- Hammond D et al. Melanoma-associated mutations in protein phosphatase 6 cause chromosome instability and DNA damage owing to dysregulated Aurora-A. J Cell Sci 126:3429-40 (2013). PubMed: 23729733
- Zeng K et al. Protein phosphatase 6 regulates mitotic spindle formation by controlling the T-loop phosphorylation state of Aurora A bound to its activator TPX2. J Cell Biol 191:1315-32 (2010). PubMed: 21187329
- Morita E et al. Human ESCRT-III and VPS4 proteins are required for centrosome and spindle maintenance. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:12889-94 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20616062
- Bird AW & Hyman AA Building a spindle of the correct length in human cells requires the interaction between TPX2 and Aurora A. J Cell Biol 182:289-300 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18663142
- Hochegger H et al. An essential role for Cdk1 in S phase control is revealed via chemical genetics in vertebrate cells. J Cell Biol 178:257-68 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17635936