Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4720] to AVEN
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-AVEN antibody [EPR4720]
See all AVEN primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4720] to AVEN
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human AVEN aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Ramos, HeLa, MCF-7 and Raji cell lysates; Human kidney tissue; HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionProtects against apoptosis mediated by Apaf-1.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, ovary, thymus, prostate, spleen, small intestine, colon, heart, skeletal muscle, liver, kidney and pancreas.
Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with intracellular membranes.
- Information by UniProt
- 1700013A01Rik antibody
- 1700056A21Rik antibody
- Apoptosis caspase activation inhibitor antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue labelling AVEN with ab133285 at 1/50 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
All lanes : Anti-AVEN antibody [EPR4720] (ab133285) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Ramos cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF-7 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Raji cell lysate
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells labelling AVEN with ab133285 at 1/100 dilution.
ab133285 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- O'Doherty AM et al. Expression of granulosa cell microRNAs, AVEN and ATRX are associated with human blastocyst development. Mol Reprod Dev N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29693772