Publishing research using ab21297? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21297 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lin SC et al. Glycan masking of hemagglutinin for adenovirus vector and recombinant protein immunizations elicits broadly neutralizing antibodies against H5N1 avian influenza viruses. PLoS One 9:e92822 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24671139
- Lin SC et al. Broader Neutralizing Antibodies against H5N1 Viruses Using Prime-Boost Immunization of Hyperglycosylated Hemagglutinin DNA and Virus-Like Particles. PLoS One 7:e39075 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22720032
- Pan YS et al. Construction and characterization of insect cell-derived influenza VLP: cell binding, fusion, and EGFP incorporation. J Biomed Biotechnol 2010:506363 (2010). WB . PubMed: 21197092
- Poon LL et al. Vaccinia virus-based multivalent H5N1 avian influenza vaccines adjuvanted with IL-15 confer sterile cross-clade protection in mice. J Immunol 182:3063-71 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19234203
- Guo Y et al. Analysis of hemagglutinin-mediated entry tropism of H5N1 avian influenza. Virol J 6:39 (2009). PubMed: 19341465