Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Avian Influenza Matrix Protein I
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Avian Influenza Matrix Protein I antibody
See all Avian Influenza Matrix Protein I primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Avian Influenza Matrix Protein I
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
- Recombinant fusion protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified by chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25918 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
RelevanceAn H6N1 influenza virus was isolated from a green-winged teal during the H5N1 outbreak in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) in 1997. This virus possesses similar genes encoding internal proteins as in the human H5N1 and H9N2 influenza viruses. In 1999, influenza viruses from quail infected two humans in Hong Kong, suggesting the potential for avian influenza viruses to cross the species barrier and infect humans without prior reassortment in an intermediate host, such as the pig. The common features shared by H5N1 and H9N2 influenza viruses isolated from humans are the genes encoding the proteins of the replicating complex, the matrix protein (M) gene, the nonstructural protein (NS) gene, N1 neuraminidase (NA), This virus essentially represents the reemergence of the H5N1 influenza viruses with a different hemagglutinin (HA).
- M antibody
- M1 antibody
- M1 matrix protein 1 antibody
- Matrix protein 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Avian Influenza Matrix Protein I antibody (ab25918) at 0.5 µg/ml (Western blot analysis of Avian Flu Matrix Protein 1.)
Lane 1 : Recombinant fusion protein containing amino acids 9-28 (A). at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 : Fusion partner without these amino acids (B).
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
Immunofluoroscence staining of influenza infected MDCK cells using ab25918 at 1/10 dilution. Image courtesy of Catherine Thompson, The University of Reading.
ab25918 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Mizuno K et al. Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors regulate type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor expression via calmodulin kinase IV activation. J Neurosci Res 93:660-5 (2015). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 25430056
- Lin SC et al. Broader Neutralizing Antibodies against H5N1 Viruses Using Prime-Boost Immunization of Hyperglycosylated Hemagglutinin DNA and Virus-Like Particles. PLoS One 7:e39075 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22720032
- Pan YS et al. Construction and characterization of insect cell-derived influenza VLP: cell binding, fusion, and EGFP incorporation. J Biomed Biotechnol 2010:506363 (2010). WB . PubMed: 21197092