Publishing research using ab109307? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109307 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li XG et al. LGR5 and BMI1 Increase Pig Intestinal Epithelial Cell Proliferation by Stimulating WNT/ß-Catenin Signaling. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29601474
- Sun M et al. MicroRNA-378 regulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition and metastasis of melanoma by inhibiting FOXN3 expression through the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Cell Biol Int N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29972255
- Zhang K et al. Islr regulates canonical Wnt signaling-mediated skeletal muscle regeneration by stabilizing Dishevelled-2 and preventing autophagy. Nat Commun 9:5129 (2018). PubMed: 30510196
- Mills F et al. Cadherins mediate cocaine-induced synaptic plasticity and behavioral conditioning. Nat Neurosci 20:540-549 (2017). PubMed: 28192395
- Fan HB et al. CDX2 Stimulates the Proliferation of Porcine Intestinal Epithelial Cells by Activating the mTORC1 and Wnt/ß-Catenin Signaling Pathways. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29156556
- Wu X et al. Spatiotemporal Expression of Wnt/ß-catenin Signaling during Morphogenesis and Odontogenesis of Deciduous Molar in Miniature Pig. Int J Biol Sci 13:1082-1091 (2017). PubMed: 28924388
- Lin J et al. Kindlin-2 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma invasion and metastasis by increasing Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:134 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28969700
- Li N et al. Exogenous R-Spondin1 Induces Precocious Telogen-to-Anagen Transition in Mouse Hair Follicles. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). WB . PubMed: 27104524
- Leow SC et al. The transcription factor SOX6 contributes to the developmental origins of obesity by promoting adipogenesis. Development 143:950-61 (2016). PubMed: 26893351
- Yanaka Y et al. miR-544a induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition through the activation of WNT signaling pathway in gastric cancer. Carcinogenesis 36:1363-71 (2015). PubMed: 26264654